I’m selling it for a friend but I have owned one of my own and can tell you that these amps are every bit as good as the hype. Brad Jackson is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to the next generation of great amp builders. No cookie cutter kits here, boys and girls.
This one has very little playing time on it (my friend has a bit of an amp addiction) and has been resting peacefully in his shop (with all of the other amps). I just plugged it in and it works perfectly. It’s in my possession, will ship from my house, and I have a good history here on TGP and on ebay. I’ll be on the road for the next 3 weeks but will pack it safely and make it ready for Mrs. Dognmoon to drop off at the UPS Store.
Here are the terms:
• $1750 paypal’d & shipped CONUS.
• If you’d like this shipped elsewhere in the world, please be prepared to cover anything over $50
• please also bear in mind that I won’t falsify customs forms
• amp is in perfect working and cosmetic condition
• amp will be packed safely and securely. I want it to be safe even if Brown delivers it without stopping the truck.
• my friend still has the matching 1×12 cab with Celestion Gold but wants to keep the cab since it sounds pretty. I’m sure Brad Jackson would sell you another one of his newly designed 1×12 cabs. My guess is that they sound just as pretty, if not prettier. If you’re dead set on acquiring the matching green cab that is married to this head, please remember that there is a dollar amount that makes anything possible.
• my friend doesn’t need guitars but may consider amp trades (+/-cash if necessary)
• I will field any and all questions about the amp, the meaning of life, our universe, and women.
• videos of the Britain 2.0 can be seen at www.jacksonampworks.com
• other videos can be seen on YouTube but not all of the YouTube videos are of amps and/or guitar players. Some are of kittens, high school fights, and overweight children hitting each other in the groin with whiffle bats.
• I can neither confirm nor deny that this amp has actual unicorn parts in the circuitry.
• I can confirm that Chuck Norris played it. And cried.
• The amp is covered in green tolex, which as most of you know, symbolizes growth, new life, abundance, youth, and Spring.
• I cannot say for sure if this amp is the actual Fountain of Youth for which Ponce de Leon was searching in 1513. But it probably is.
• If you’ve read this far, then- statistically speaking- you’re 22.6% more likely to buy the described amp, 88% more likely to comment on the FS post, and 99.2% more likely to click on the little banner that runs along the very top of this page and buy my cd so that I can take Mrs. Dognmoon on a vacation to San Fransisco this summer. Thank you, in advance, for all three.